Sunday 29 November 2015

Lunch Menu 3



Back again with a lunch menu after quite a gap.  Not that I wasn’t making these combo meals, just that I used to be in so much pf a rush with so many other things going on, that I couldn’t click pictures.  So today I made it a point to click and make a post.  This meal that I have put up is one of the combination that we Mangaloreans make.  There are many such mouth-watering and tempting menu's that I will put up as often as I can.  Today, the combination that I have come up with is batata sukke (coconut based potato curry), carrot salad, kholombo (sambhar, lentil preparation), chappatis (indian flat bread),rice, capsicum bhajiyas (capsicum fritters)(Clock-wise).  I did miss keeping the black eyed beans subzi that I made.  So putting up the post of batata sukke.  Others will follow soon. :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment